In 2012 Susanna graduated at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, with a Degree of Bachelor of Medical Science with a major in Public Health Science. Since the year of 2013 – 2019 Susanna worked as a dance teacher for students with different functional variations. In this joyful work Susanna is able to combine her greatest interests in life: dance and public health.
- Mindme Studios, one a week dance training. Participants: people from 14-20 years, autism, adhd, intellectual disability. Stockholm 2022.
- Medborgarskolan Söndagsdans, three sessions, 1,5 hours/workshop. Participants: people from 44 years old, with different functional variations. Stockholm February – May 2020.
- CATWALK – from Glada Hudik to New York, March – September 2019.
- Glada Hudik teatern, Performance at Hudiksvall Theater, 30:th of May, reahersal March – May 2019.
- Glada Hudik teatern, Performance at Hudiksvall Theater, 18:th of December, reahersal November – December 2019.
- Training camp (one week) in Portugal, Monte Gordo, Springtime Travel and Glada Hudik teatern, 2015 – 2019 och 2022. Glada Hudik theater supporter club arranges one week theater and training camps in collaboration with Springtime travel. Participants: people with different functional variations with the right to daily activities according to LSS (Lagen om stöd och service).
- Glada Hudik teatern, The Wizard of Oz, Sweden Tour, 2013 – 2018.
- Solna Ungdomscafé, four sessions 2 hours/workshop, April – December 2018.
- Kulturskolan Örnsköldsvik, ten workshops, 2017.
- Glada Hudik teaterns supporterklubb, Summer camp, Hudiksvall, 2014
Photographer: Björn Lans